Saturday, May 05, 2007

Almost there (trembling...NOT...in my boots!)

Have I said I won't talk of politics again on my blog? Ouch!
I was just a liar, but I swear (spitting far) I won't do it often. I know most of you do not care anyway, but I just need to share, with myself at least, what's boiling (more or less, huh) inside.

The elections are tomorrow...tadaaaaa!
Thank Gawd!
I'm tired of hearing people giving lessons to others, telling them what is right and what is wrong, why they're more intelligent than others, that they "know" what to vote better than others (Gawd bless them for such a strong knowledge!)

I can't believe how many people are still trying to make those who vote differently feel guilty. "how can you vote him/her?" "How dare you?" "do you have any political consciousness?"

Oh gawd I hate this propaganda, I can't stand people calling their neighbour nazi because they simply vote for the right party! Or the same way I can't stand others calling their neighbour lazy profiteers because they vote for the left party.

Be passionate, yes, defend your ideas, but stop attacking others for their beliefs (but ok, you do as you want, lol :P)!
It is simply ... exhausting to hear about so much hatred... That's what really made me sick during these elections... not the possible results, simply the Hatred.

I don't wonder anymore why it's never been a good idea talking politics with friends or family... : because people do not respect others' choices. People do not accept others think differently.
End of (my) chapter...

Personnally, I'm not too stressed for tomorrow, it won't be a good surprise in any case since I do not support their respective programs.

Yet, I will vote for the left-ish candidate, with much reluctance... and only because the center's ideas (my political preference) have more chances to be represented and developped with Mrs Royal as Presidente.

Cheers!

No comments: