Sunday, May 27, 2007

the *celebrity* chinese portrait

(lol yuss, on weekend, I enjoy wasting my time creating stoopid stuff, specially when I'm sick :P)

You must write the first name that comes to your mind here, that's hard, but that's the game! :)

SOOooooo, if you were a celebrity... you'd be...

a writer: first name... (thinking)... John Irving!
a painter/artist: Juan Gimenez
an actress: Susan Sarandon
an actor: Ewan McGregor
a director: Frears, kubrick, Leone, I can't chose!
a musician: Carlos Nuñez
a singer (female): Bjork
a singer (male): Beck
a band: Pink Floyd
an adventurer: a cosmonaut
a king/queen: Henry IV
an inventor: mr/mrs Pampers (the one who invented modern diapers!)
a tv character: Buffy
a movie hero: Blondie
a movie heroine: Barbarella
a cartoon character: Captain harlock
a tale hero: Little Red Cap
a tale baddie: the wolf
a mythologie character: a centaur or a nymph, I hesitate!


all images borrowed on the internet, thank you guys!

No comments: