Thursday, May 24, 2007

Meme pas honte aka Hardly blushing

I still don't speak German
I read people's magazines and spend much time here, there and there
I can't touch a sparrow, nor a tiny red fish (or I simply die.)
I watch "sometimes" (huhu) YR and German tv movies (with happy beginnings, happy endings too lol)
I sometimes prentend Loup's diappers are not full, till Martin arrives.
I've made lots of compilations with blondie, madonna, abba, and kim wild and I must say they're really good :P
I'm unable to park my car and, every time I enter the car, I always wonder which pedal is the accelerator..
etc, etc.

And lately, I've found something to add to my *black* list...
Lola often plays on a site for kids her age, with many lil flash games... and if she gets enough points when playing, she can modify her lil "character" (new head, new hat, new outfit, etc. Pretty girlie, pretty cute, pretty kewl).

Hiding now behind the excuse to win points for Lola, I've abandoned my refined mah-jong to play this, and... ... I spend way too much time on it!



(I don't give you the url, you might also fall into the trap! I'd feel bad for that!)

No comments: