Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"White voter"

In case you missed it, we're about to vote for our next president, on Sunday.
And I will vote "white"... = I will go to vote, but won't vote for right or left parties. I'm criticized for my choice, almost constantly, which I do not understand. I thought freedom of thought, freedom of vote meant something.


found here

I've read the programs, followed tv debates... thank you Fañch for this great time online! .. and even if I would tend to vote for the left party, mainly for the environment position... the rest of the programm isn't valid enough, to me.
And I won't vote for the right party, mainly because of their social position.

The heart on one side, the head on the opposite...easy! ;-)

So you might criticize me as much as you want, but I will vote the way I did before (= according to my own beliefs and principles) and I'm really proud of it! :)

edit: (cough cough)...
...I wait for Bayrou's speech later today... but I might follow my heart, because I'm a woman, because I'm a mom and because I have kids, I think Ségolène will be more efficient on these matters. These are the only reasons she would get my vote.
My mind's really boiling and I hate that!...

No comments: