Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bloody rabbits

The Shrimpette, 4 years-old, asked me the other day how Martin and I made "babies". Right, no problemo, I expected the question early and I had the prepared answer to it.

I was to tell Lola about flowers and pollen and butterflies. Beaudiful. Poetic. and just ENOUGH :)

But she stopped me saying she already KNEW all about it!

huh, well, right, let's hear about it.
And she explained that when they visited the farm the other day, the farmer told EVERYTHING while two rabbits were showing how to "make a baby".

"Main point" Lola said "is that the papa must go on the back of the mama, and tap the mama rabbit on the back with his paws. VERY quickly.Then it's
easy: the little seed becomes a baby!
"

yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!


seed?????!!! But I wanted to keep the concept of the SEED for when she reaches 15, minimum!!!

(faint)

At least in the explanation a few chapter are missing apparently
(phewwwwww!)
Yet, those bloody rabbits have ruined my plans!


more here

No comments: