Thursday, June 14, 2007

First night

...without Loup!

Our lil wolf is away for 4 days in Bretagne with his grand-parents.
The very first time since his birth that we're separated!


Do I feel stressed?
Do I miss him already?

Well of course I miss him, he's my baby!

But oh Gawd, it feels so relaxing to not keep one's attention fixed on a lil devil!
It feels a bit like holidays. I'm going to sleep... wawww... SLEEP! I don't know if I can do that anymore!
And I'm going to get time for meself.

Like, see... tomorrow morning after blood exams, I'm going to sit on a terrasse (Michelle, if you wanna join, you're most welcome :P), with a pile of female magazines and I'll have 2, 3 good coffees.
Then on lunch time, as Lola has a break of about 2 hours, we'll go just together to restaurant!
In the afternoon I'll work (translations of my gallery), then Lola and I will join Martin for a drink.

The weekend should be as exciting and relaxing (all the more as Lola has parties and we should really get some time for ourselves! yeeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeee!!!)


"I love you my baby, sleep well...
and have the time of your life!"

No comments: