Saturday, June 02, 2007

If I'm crazy about shoes?!!

...ermm, hmmm, well, no not really ... it's just that my feet are very demanding! (and you know how painful feet can be if you do not please them really ;-)

Actually the shoes I'm talking about today are a gift from my in-laws for my birthday. I've just got them! And they are so comfortable and it feels so good to walk with them! Yeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I just had to show them here! And I hope you appreciate my professionnal talent as a photographer :P



And pshhhhit... the one who said that diamond were the girls' best friends was totally wrong, believe me!

edit: gimme back my diamonds! ;-)
I wore them all day -went in Versailles, showing parts of the castle to Lola- and tonight me feet are .... dead of course. Yeah i know it was about the most stoopid idea with new shoes! pfffff, it hurts!

No comments: