Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The rain Ghost

Yesterday I dreamt I had the castle of my dreams (lol that is very *me*, dreaming, almost believing my wishes will come true!).
It was not a classical castle, rather like a 19th century-old manor.
I was very excited, I invited all my friends there to tell me what they thought of it. Some came to ask me if I had noticed there were ghosts. I followed them, met the ghosts. Like teenager ghosts (probably the most devil-ish ones ;-). I tried to be kewl and friendly. They were not at all.

Re-merde. I don't want a castle anymore! no, please, not a castle!!!! I want a quiet and peaceful and very small hobbit house.

hm..
Oh?
But I have that!

Life's wunnerful!

It rained the other day, and really too much. Some ghost was behind that, I swear it!


click here

No comments: