Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Autumn was there to welcome us

I had forgotten how this season could be enchanting!
Brittany, despite its grey weather, smelt the earth and wood, and was all dressed in yellows and oranges.
(happy sigh)

For the kids of course, it was perfect, they were with their cousins, they could enjoy horse-riding when they wanted, etc.
I was a bit busy with Loup being sick and naturally mama-demanding, but I finished to read the last Harry Potter while purring near the fireplace.

Oh that final book, great, better than expected! I'm just sad it's over now, you know. You know?
When I was there, my sister and my half-brother had just bought their Harry Potter. Can you imagine how much money the book bring if you consider 3 people in the same close family are reading it at the same time? Gawd, that's crazy!


Anyway, we also worked pretty much in the hobbit house and we had a great surprise there (you will see that in the pics).

Now I'm back in Paris with a huge amount of work (I've to give the illustration of the first book next week) and with no time to do it! Argggg! I thought I was good at multitasking but... I should improve a bit! grmppphhhhhh

here are some of the pics from old beautiful Bretagne :)

Autumn holidays in Brittany

No comments: