Friday, November 09, 2007

My crystal ball is a bit too talkative!

I can see, I can see that the end of the year will a copy of the week I've just had. Same characters, same plots, same happy ending (?)

With Loup sick for a week (and really sick: vomiting around, having fever, ect) and with a super-active Lola, I haven't found much time to work.


(but how could I resist such a Lola!)

During the whole week I've started in the evening to finish after midnight when my eyes were just too painful.

I really hope I'll finish tonight to get a relaxing weekend. Spend some time with Martin. We'll see. Energy is almost gone now.
I know now that to make a Herman book (about 24 pages with illustrations + the cover and back cover), I need about 6 weeks... Not an easy job finally! lol

With what I'll earn with that book, I've decided I'll spend it for the kids' bedroom which looks like everything but a kid's bedroom. We've never had the time to make it this way. It's a challenge, because their room is really small and full already with 2 big HUGE and UGLY Ikea wardrobes.


the devils plan to cover them with stickers!
Yeeeehaaaaaa!

Next week will be about the same, full. I have a rendez-vous at school for Loup who will be then registered for next year (already!), I have my rendez-vous on Thursday with the publishing house, a full Wednesday before (with the usual stuff + a birthday at friends for the kids), and on Friday we run to Bretagne again for not even 48 hours to check new stuff with the hobbit house. Yawn

I want my bed
or my Facebook
lol

Oh, having school in mind ...

such a pleasure**~~*^* *

No comments: