Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not such a bad day ...

It went really fine with the publishing house earlier today.
They really liked my illustrations!

What next then?
2 other books to be finished by the end of February!! yeepeeeeee!

but if it was only that...
You remember the manuscript I wrote and illustrated a few months ago "Lola Tralala" ?
They want it too! ... and want to make a series of it!

3 books are expected before August!

That does not mean I will get hundreds of thousands euros, lol, but that simply means my work, my own creation, made with my lil hands, made with all my heart, with all the energy I give to it night and day, is good enough to maybe get popular.

(dancing around!!!)

It's been a good day, my friends :)

I had to celebrate it spending euros I did not have (how magic is that, huh?!)


(I swear it's not my legs that you can see on top!)

No comments: