Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas, doubts and a most adorable crèche

I'm a creche girl.
There must be a connection with playmobiles here. Somewhere. In the dark.

I wanted a new crèche, not the ugly plastic stuff I had anymore. But crèches are so SO expensive here!
... It's been more than a year I look for a new one, one I can afford.

And, tada, I've just found one, really adorable one.
The men there are a bit too bearded (???) and I can't figure out who's Joseph, but... for 12.90 euros, it's perfect!

The baby jesus and his mom are smiling, the angel too. Perfect.
Joseph? I still don't know, I think I'll chose the shepherd, he's cute.



I can't imagine making my Christmas tree without making a crèche.
A family tradition of course.
But... No. It's not that anymore.

I think I *need* to give a meaning to this Christmas time, and making a baby the centre of such a celebration fits to what I believe in.

(that was the not boring part above, now grab a glass of rum if you want to finish with the post :P)

Of course, just like every year, I'm wondering *why* I celebrate Christmas
And for the first time, putting myself into questions, my beliefs, etc, I can bring answers (for meself, that is).

do I believe in God?
I actually don't know.

Who can prove some kind of God exists?
nobody as far as I know

Who can prove some kind of God does not exist?
nobody as far as I know

Believing is comfortable, not believing is comfortable too (in the way that it helps to not put everything into question all the time)

Not knowing is not so comfortable.
But I feel pretty ok with that :)

I'll celebrate Life with Christmas, and I'll covered my babies with presents (in my dreams!), simply because I'm so happy to be their mom!

No comments: