Monday, December 10, 2007

THE Christmas tree part 2

You know what, I think I've just finished my Christmas shopping!!!
tadaaaa!


90% of my xmas shopping was done on the internet... so I hope I'll receive everything just in time!

The other shopping I made was for our lil tree. Our Christmas tree finally stands proudly in our bedroom (which is the living-room somehow).

here's what it looked like first... so small and almost naked. It caught a cold, got really down too.



I had to do something!
Cheered it up, promising it a magical transformation. Lola and I decided to make it GIRLIE. PUCCA power, you see.

We got pinkish ribbons and a few other lights.
Our lil tree LOVED it,
and when it started to giggle, we knew it was a success! ... the depressed lil tree had just turned into a happylovelygirlie xmas tree :)

No comments: