Saturday, December 01, 2007

Paris, Sofia and I

I had forgotten how Paris could be beautiful. When you *live* there, you don't realize anymore, except when you allow yourself to do so.

I could talk about its bakeries (before anything else, of course!), its buildings and so different districts, its bars, pubs, brasseries, and restaurants, its shops, its inhabitants who come from just everywhere. But nothing can beat a walk on a sunny day across Paris. Then you can *feel* the *shhpirit* of it.

Paris is also the city where you just take your car (bloody cars!) and suddenly drive in front of a Sofia Coppola, with her baby in the arms and her man following.

Yeah, Sofia Coppola, la bella vita, chachacha quoi!

Martin agrees with you (cause I can read in your mind huh), and does not see why I got so excited!
I don't know either (lol) but I did get excited. I had my cam in the hands, but it was just too late when I realized it.

Xmas time + rue de la Paix, you can be sure to meet celebs'! Yeehaaaaa!

So what now?

Nothing. It was just like one of these days: "Woww, I LIVE in Paris!!!!"

No comments: