Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We call it "Dragon's fruit" ..

..and you (English speaking ones) call it "strawberry pear" (cute name but I prefer ours for once :P)



I've had 2 of them so far, Martin finds them tasteless (shrugging)... they're good and juicy! Close to the kiwi me finds.
And they're so beautiful, really
(I'm blabla-ing right now, yeah yeah I know)
Inside they're white and black, a wunnerful contrast with that pink and green. Nature is definitely the most talented artist!

Amen

I don't know how's your week so far, but mine has started in some ugly ways!
Yesterday got the award of the most shitty day of the month.
From the early morning at the post-office with a screaming Loup and 250 people in the queue to hours of useless work... I finished my day in some real dragonish mood. Grmmmpphing, spitting fire.

Well, today was kinda better. If it goes on this way, Wednesday will be close to normal.
Yeeehaaa.

No comments: