Monday, January 14, 2008

Cross your bits for me

I've another rendez-vous tomorrow morning with my publishing house.
I'll give them the 14 illustrations "boards" that are ready for the second book of the series, and I should get there the text of the third book I have to illustrate before the end of next month.

I like what I did, really, which is definitely what matters. I hope they'll enjoy it too. We'll see.

I've also to finish the first *items* I'm creating for my new lil biz, so far the result is pretty good I think. Martin's working on it too! We're both inspired :)
I should be able to show something in my gallery in a couple of weeks(I will have to create another gallery for these new items, but later).

And I'm working on a new painting, which is maybe the hardest job since you need real inspiration to paint, you've to be able to explore in yourself what you want to express, the way you want to express it, etc.
I'd say 20% of this new painting's done. I hope to finish it before the end of the week. Challenge!

Well, if I was paid for the time I spend on my works, I'd be rich, I tell you! but... it does not work this way. And I still play lottery every week

edit: the rendez-vous went really well! The three books should be published by the end of May :-) I think I will spend a very lazy evening tonight, just to celebrate all that! (dancing around)

No comments: