Tuesday, January 29, 2008

getting ready for the next Olympics :)

I did not think Loup would stand on the ice, but it wasn't a problem at all for him!
Lola is already used to ice-skating (every year Paris opens several ice rinks outside for a few months, which is just brilliant! Here it's in front of Montparnasse railway station)

The kids had so much fun!



Talking of ice-skating, am the only one below 75 years-old to watch figure skating (Martin's rolling his eyes already! lol)?
The only person that I know who openly enjoys it is my grand-mama... and Lola who's just been initiated to it :P

I know watching figure-skating feels like Sunday afternoon cupoteatime (if that means anything! lol), but I love it!
The very kitsch costumes, hair, make-up, the boring songs, the comments... terrible, but just terribly perfect for Lola and I! hehe

We jump on the sofa, grab a warm blanket, ask Martin for a hot drink, start to gossip about the talented ones on the screen... and, well, life is perfect then!

No comments: