Thursday, January 31, 2008

long free weekend: let's party!!!

Tomorrow my adorable lil devil leaves for Brittany, for 3 days.

3 days where just the two of us will jump into bed, and will wake up without the lil devil between us :)

3 days including a restaurant with Lola, a dinner at friends', relaxed shopping, a happy hour or two in front of rugger (6 nations' starting! yeeepeeeeeee!), some wall painting and peaceful work too.

It feels good to have a lil break, I tell you! I already miss my babe, but ok, he's the one who'll have real fun ;-) ... and 3 days are not so long, I should be fine, and so should he :)



the song that goes with the image above is here. If you've never seen/heard the rock Opera Tommy, by the Who, which I simple looooove, I'm sure you know many songs of it! Pinball wizard, etc)

No comments: