Friday, January 18, 2008

mais Kwoon c'est kwa?

So I watched and watched again this video(2 posts below), then I surfed a bit, discovered the music was made by a French band with an exotic name Kwoon.

They've made one album Tales & Dreams. I've heard 3 songs that I really enjoy and the comments refer to Pink Floyd (huhu, when you name THE band, I'm an easy target!), Tim Burton, music that feeds your imagination.



A couple of songs heard, good critics, enough to convince me. When I make these *blind* jumps with music, it's really the 6th sense who talks. It works often pretty well, but sometimes it fails, huh!

Do you *buy* new music this way, with your 6th sense? or do you need to really *know* what you buy?

14 euros for Kwoon's album, only sold on their site. Ok, I'll make the jump before the end of the weekend!


PS: what's the last artists you've discovered? Anything you would recommend?

No comments: