Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stuck in the laundrette



"What a way to start the day!
I'm stuck in a laundrette (remind me next time to NOT give a pint of water to my devils before I send them to bed!)

The sky is lovely this morning, pinkish in a polluted way. I almost like it. Well I like it.
But it's bloody cold, so I'm stuck here. It's warm.
Too bad Martin's not around, he would have made a perfect Levis guy in the laundrette

And what do I do here? I could be reading a book or, yum, people's mags. But no, I'm blogging! (shakking head)
It's just that... I have my notebook with me, the one I carry all the time, just in case something crazy happens and I worry I can forget it. As I almost never go to the laundrette, you never know what may happen, huh ;-)
I am ready, paper and pen on the knees.

I need a coffee.

Ok, let's concentrate, I'm supposed to write a bloggie.

Jeez, 20 minutes to go..

I need a coffee.

...

Done! The machines have stopped. It's quiet and the sky outside still look polluted but more greyish :(

Been dreaming for the 20 last minutes it seems!
Dreaming in a laundrette.
Nice!

And the best thing is that I can go now and have my bloody coffee!"

wooooosh

No comments: