Monday, February 04, 2008

Am I getting old or something?

...actually the question is more like how long do you sleep every night?

I do not sleep much (lil voice shouting here: "NOT ENOUGH")

We usually go to bed at about 1.00
Waking up at about 7.00, with usually some interruption during the night (the lil wolf joining us, Lola having nightmares, etc)

But it's been 2 days now that we've only slept 5 hours, and God, I feel as if my blood had been sucked by a vampire. I could just fall on the floor and sleep for about a hundred years.

I think I need 7 hours to feel ok. More? I just can't, I don't know how to sleep more than that (the lil price to pay for the endless happiness of being a mama, huh :P)

And when I read in magazine the top models telling that their lil secret to be sooooo beautiful is to get long nights of sleep! I find this very unfair! I'm just doing the opposite! grmmphhhh ;-)

No comments: