Monday, February 18, 2008

I am a weak woman

and worse, predictable.



See, ask me the question "what do you like to do, any hobby?"
I would answer, yeah reading SF, History and Fantasy, watching movies, music of course, oh and, hmm, ha yes... buying shoes too!

My last pair of shoes, let me see (thinking hard here), I got it for my birthday (the pair I had later does not count really!), beautiful Doc Martins' boots (just naming them makes me wanna run to find them and wear them the whole night!)

I have lots of shoes, glamorous, etc. But I'm a mama running after kids and Loup is a wild one. I have to adapt.

I REALLY needed not just one, but two pairs of new shoes for the coming ermm year. Some need a car to go to work, other prefer bike, well ... I have no choice!
I can only adapt to my daily situation! I NEEDED these comfortable shoes, a professional matter, see.





PS: and Martin understood (with a smile, dunno why!) my professional urge
(happy sigh)

No comments: