Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My little secret

(Almost) nothing salacious here, sorry (but next time, I promise!) :P

Been a month now that I've been working on that ...


click here



click here



click here


"Photophores", aka candle holders.
Got the idea while in Germany where you get candles just everywhere on Christmas time.

And a candle, it's more than a light, it's shhhpiritual, kinda magical.

The colours, the material, the candle, the atmosphere it brings, it's absobloodilutely wunnerful!
You should see, for real the reflections on the walls, so bright, so colourful and sharp too.
I plan to sell them actually. I mean, why not, no? But I've to create some other page for that. Jeez, I need time.

I've improved a lot I think since I've made these first ones above. I stick to the Valentine theme (I'm just a girl, you know ;-) for now, then I'll start with Spring or something like that.

Ok, no big deal, that was just my lil secret! ;-)

No comments: