Thursday, February 21, 2008

Re-load

My batteries start to feel empty...
Martin has much work at the moment, my days are terribly busy and we can only have a break between 10.00 pm and 1.00am.

The kids are extremely resistant when it's time for bed and that specially kills me. I mean it's like the cherry on top of the cake, but not as good. A rotten cherry, yeah lol

I have delivered yesterday my illustrations for the third book. I hope it will work, I hope the books will be published and everything. But you never can tell I guess.
I spent 60 hours on it. 60 hours to fit in the late evenings. (yawn) I should be a millionaire. But no. grmmph

I wanted to finish my new painting before the winter holidays, but I fear I won't have the time. Almost done, but...

... jeez, days are too short!

But it seems they're long enough to watch the first season of Heroes which is absolutely fantastic so far (thank you Michelle & Frederic!). have you watched it? I expected something much worse!

... long enough to play @ Scrabulous and Superheroes on facebook. Superheroes is so funny. But really!

...days are finally long enough to come here and complain on my bloggie

No comments: