Saturday, February 16, 2008

You've just won 500 euros...

How would you spend 500 euros ?
one week in Mexico
a meal in the restaurant of your dreams
a pair of beautiful shoes
a night in a 4 crowns hotel
something completly different (I tell you in the comment)
click here to see the results


The other day with friends and relatives we wondered actually if we could spend such a huge amount of money for a meal in a restaurant.
It sounded a bit shocking to imagine that, but that was the topic.

Half of the people couldn't stand the idea to spend so much money just for a meal, the other half thought it would be fantastic to try it once in one's life.

I absolutely agree with the second idea, if you give me 500 euros and tell me I have to spend them in the next day (and would have this limited choice to do so) I would do that.
The extreme pleasure of new tastes, haute cuisine, etc. Yeah I could do that.
Better, buying new shoes, wearing them for this restaurant and finishing the evening in a perfect hotel!

(happy sigh)
(dreaming feels so good!)


edit: I had chicken tonight, home-made, and it was priceless ;-)

No comments: