Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Candles mood

I've just finished another series of candle holders. I'm starting to feel the first limit with the glass painting, it's very hard to make it look perfect, I need help to improve. Gotta check about it :)

Anyway, I made 4 new ones, one with sweets, another with bramble, the third with a snake and the last with ivy.



I get my inspiration from the tattoo design, it's just perfect for me.

I also gotta find the best way to make pics of them but Martin helped me for these ones and they looked good. Here's one of the candle holders:


click here


But even though they're not perfect yet, the atmosphere they create is already the one I wanted!
I just have to work work work, improve and then I can sell zillions of them to share the *Candles' sssshhhhpirit* :-)

edit: following the advice to share more details about the candle holders, here are the details for the snake one. (I had to secretly steal martin's big toy, and pick up one of the huge zoom to make it! pffff, I really prefer my 2 buttons cam' :P)
For the other candle holders, I'll work on that part when I open an online gallery! (can't wait!)

No comments: