Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The colour of the sky, and a lil bit more

via Blog writers' faces!

That is the brilliant idea Mahie got!
Talking about the weather on a blog, huhu, that was risky :P But making of it the way to discover more about your blog friends, yeah that's kewl!

That means though you've to accept doing it too, even if we all know how much we do not look like what we see on a screen, how much our voice is actually diffecent, etc etc. ;-)

Anyway, I will simply not watch it, a bit too painful. I did it in French, because I had to limit the damage though :P


Psshhhiiit: don't you love my "salut les copains du blog"!?! lol

I didn't like doing it but I LOVED discovering more about Mahie, including her voice and lovely smile!

Now I REALLY hope that you, on your blog, will share your meteo! Don't be shy, just do it!

No comments: