Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I thought I had escaped it

but no way, *ma coupine de bloug et de facebook*, Alix had no mercy and now I have to answer the 6 *crispy details* quizz.

I won't translate everything, but the main point is to share 6 of your habits on your blogs.
And to name a gang of innocent souls to do the same on their own blog.

Ok, I'll make it short (2 Heroes episodes on my way, soooo...)

1.Polite (and stoopid)
I never ever tell a friend who cooks for me when I don't like what's gonna be served.
I really can't stand most fish (tuna beyond anything), and if friends cook fish I willeat it (even tuna) with a smile (while getting sick inside).
Martin can't understand that! lol
The thing is that most of the time, I have no luck and get any kind of fish made with love and everything.

2.Insatiable
When I discover a new CD that I love, I keep listening to it for weeks and will stop just before the overdose.

3.Parisian driver
I am anything but that. I do not take any risk, I hate driving anyway. Each time I am behind the wheel, I need to concentrate to remember where is the clutch pedal (embrayage), etc. Nothing is natural for me when I drive, it produces nasty chemicals in my body. And when I do not drive, but sits in the car, I get sea sick.
Please, I need a new invention!

4.Spanish rythm
I do not like having diner early. We usually do it between 10.00pm and midnight. Before, we just enjoy a glass of wine and quiet time, for which we're much hungrier.

5.Sensitive nose
I really can't stand heavy perfumes, like Angel, Chanel, etc. I'd be a man, I couldn't approach a woman wearing them. these smells stand like a wall to me.

6.Bad taste
I love B movies, but you know the real bad ones. Like, what was it again, the one with Jlo...Anaconda?
But I also love crap stuff like the tv movies with the crazy babysitter who seduces the father and destroys the family, or the one in which the innocent young wife is married to a serial killer, etc.

Hiro san, Jack, Jenny, Mahie, Laurienna, and young mama Lune, you're the selected ones to share your secrets and bad habits now!
One day you'll thank me, I swear it!

No comments: