Sunday, March 30, 2008

Le Buzz in your bookmarks!

Benoit has just given life (he's this kind of magician you know) to a new website, which I have recently discovered, and I'm a fan!

What I love there is that the news you get, you won't find them anywhere else, because of the way they're presented and discussed (*independent* journalists, passionate ones, are behind all that).
So much more interesting than my cheap "People's blogs", so less boring than the neutral "information website" that I regularly visit.

So, when you have a minute, really I advice you to jump there (it's in French but you get photos and videos too :P)

It's called Le Buzz and I can see in my crystal ball it's just the beginning of a successful internet story!

edit: and (shaking head at meself) I forgot to mention Isabelle! Behind any real good project there has to be somewhere a brilliant feminine (=sensitive, professionnal, motivated) touch, and here the "brilliant touch" is named Isabelle!

No comments: