Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Mosaic

Stoopid:
tomorrow, I go to the dentist *just* for a check up. I never go to the dentist except when I'm close to death!!!
I feel ok today but I can bet 10 bucks my teeth will be painful tomorrow! (boo ooo)

Aware:
(it's my JC Vandame quality)
I'm not a teen anymore, I'm not angry or whatever, but I know my dad does not care for my sister and I.
When we call for help, he won't answer back. Can you imagine that? really? he just does not call back. He ignores.
He's never worried for us in the way he count on others to do it (and he's right in a way, lots of other people do it)
I find it a bit sad though, I don't get why he's never cared.
I guess being a dad (or "parent") is not a natural thingie for everybody.

Excited:
We've just planned to spend the Easter weekend on the west coast (what a change!), lots of road again, but a great weekend in perspective



Motivated:
I won't lose any game this week, scramble, scrabulous, superheroes, winny-the-poo loto with Loup, not a single game. RoaaaaR!

Inspired:
I *just* need enough time to work this week and it should be pretty good

Innovating:
Instead of just running when I wanna do sport (yawn) ... I plan to ...
Wait! Why would I want to sweat more than I already do??! I climb already endless stairs 100 times a day with extra heavy weight in the arms, it is ENOUGH sport.
Hmmm
Let's say when I feel in the mood to make even more sport than I already do (me courageous one), I'm going to seriously try the skipping rope! This sport is made for me!

Supa happy:
If everything goes well, I should meet Mahie and Benoit in a few weeks! Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!

Thirsty ! :
I was to forget it's Saint Patrick's day... My favourite Saint!



What about your Monday Mosaic? Should be a good week, hm?

No comments: