Saturday, April 12, 2008

My sofa vs toutouyoutou gym

(ok men won't show they feel concerned, but we know they're just like us!)

It's April, 3 months before we'll have to expose our bits on the bloody beaches. Don't tell me I'm the only one to worry about the extra kilos I've got from Christmas time (btw Santa C. lacks imagination! Each year he comes with the same heavy present.. huhu)

It's about time to start with the Spring tortures: sports, diet, etc.
(yawn)

Ok, so far the weather's still ugly soooo, I will follow my Plan A.
In case warmer temperatures and a generous sun decide to join, I'm ready for Plan B.

Plan A = don't move from your sofa, girl!
Plan B = Spring tortures


Somehow, I start to enjoy that fookin ugly weather!



click here
if you can't read the text

Pshhhit: no I haven't bought a pinkish swimsuit, and no I do not wear green sox :P

No comments: