Tuesday, May 13, 2008

But then I loved (but really!)

The beautiful landscape we found when we arrived there, at the far end of Brittany



And once back, I LOVED watching the kids so excited to play on "their" boat!


click here


And on the next morning I really laughed when "Uncle Jeremy" joined us much earlier than he usually does..



...to show us with what his cat had been playing all night (!!!) in his bedroom!



Jeremy managed to save the very lucky lil one :)

The breakfast had started wunnerfully, and it was to be that way for hours, outside, with the sun and a cuddling one



As for the hobbit house, despite our lil trouble with the neighbours' works, I really loved the flowers growing on the stairs


click here


and the new small palm trees we've planted!



and all the flowers coming out!, including giant iris! A great surprise!





Oh and I loved to see how much Cesar had changed! His horns are getting huge! (Cesar, I see we won't have lambs this year, you're a big boy now, time to enjoy life you know!)


click here


And I finally loved this early morning landscape, the last one we saw before getting back to Paris


click here

No comments: