Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I may be an old rusty dusty girl ...

...I'll still feel like a queenette today! hehe



the lil family by Lola

The devils have already worked hard for me! Yesterday before jumping into bed, they prepared *my* cake! Strawberry pie... Yummm!



And this morning, a lil elf (that you might recognise here) brought zillions of flowers! Yeepeeeeeee!


(sowwy for the bad quality pic, awful light this morning)

Later in the morning, when I found 40 minutes for myself, I decided to do something I've never done since Lola was born (5 years ago!!! oh la vache, ça date!): grabbed a book and went to the park . Wunnerful!



Phone calls, emails, comments, visits, surprises. I'm 34, and that's a detail. I'm 34 and I bless the BeauDiful sky for all the people that makes my life so precious.

Michele arrived earlier with orchids, so much beauDy in a couple of petals!



And then, there was my mom behind the door! She brought champagne, a ladybug ring for Lola and a great necklace for me, the old fart!



In the evening I could enjoy a perfect diner:







And got spoiled again, with most fashion-ista rubber boots! hehe (can't wait for rain now!)



and the cherry on the cake, something I did not expect at all!





On Saturday morning, I will enjoy a Thaï massage!


I must say I've had a great day! Do I really need to wait for another year to start again?

No comments: