Monday, May 26, 2008

Mermaid's calling

I must reckon the weekend has been really inspiring (must be the lovely smiles of a minilady I've met ;-)
I've just finished a new painting (below), I've started another one already, and I'm working on the candle holders at the same time.
I'm also thinking hard about the price of my paintings. People usually tell me they're not expensive enough. huhu...
But I wanna stick to this price range (between what 75 and 250 euros, more or less)... till I get really famous, that is!
What do you think?

Oh and people do not pay for the shipping or package, I include it in the price (which mean about 20 euros are offered, because I take insurance, etc)... which is pretty nice from me, huh :P


click here


For more details about this painting, it's in the gallery

No comments: