Sunday, May 18, 2008

the "Oh my God" day! (first part)

When Martin, Mahie and I arrived in le quartier latin, we started walking on Boulevard St Germain.
Then we took rue du Four and guess who just stood in front of us with her boyfriend? (don't ask Martin, who did not recognize her of course :P)

Mishh Dita Von Teese! No kiddin! The 2008 Pin-up you know?!



She smiled at us (I swear it! lol) when she saw our ghost faces and open mouths! She was *fatal* but looked so much younger than on her professional pics! She was wearing a lovely green dress, she looked fresh, adorable and happy. Small too! Her boyfriend (very normal guy, I mean not weird, etc) looked pretty much in love :P
I wasn't a fan of her *look* before, but I've instantly changed my mind! Wattawoman! :)

and that provoked the first "Oh my God" of the series!



hehe

Then we joined Jenny, and it was really time for a drink. So we went there, on a terrasse of some nice expensive bar.
Well it seems we made some kind of right choice...

After 5 minutes, a young beautiful French actress walked with her baby in the arms, just near our tables. She was smiling to everybody, proud mama probably ;-)

Her name, Anna Mouglalis



She was really tall, had longer hair, no make-up, wore jeans and looks doing really fine!

Next one... ok, a bit less glamourous ;-)

It took us about an hour to find the name of this French singer!
Would you recognize him?



Not easy huh! But if I tell you Diabolo Menthe, maybe the French ones here will know! :)

And for the last one, I managed to take my cam for a pic!



Too bad I was too slow for Dita though :P
We did not know his name, but just found it on the internet: Stanislas Merhar, who played in several movies.
It seems he had some kind of bad hair day, huh ;-)

Well, I can tell you we had some great *oh my gawwwd* laughs with that!
But that wasn't the very best part of the day ....

No comments: