Friday, June 13, 2008

Auf Wiedersehen, Lilie

Lilie, ha Lilie...

Lilie stands for Amélie. I met her on the internet in some forum 3 years ago. She was expecting a babe, just like me.

One day she said she was to be the boss of a kindergarten just near where I live.
A wunnerful opportunity for Loup!

Loup has spent almost a year there. It was so reassuring for me to know who will take care of my babe! So comfortable! I spent a wunnerful year, Loup spent a wunnerful year!

Now Amelie has just stopped working because she's to be a mama for a second time :)

Soooo... Loup made this, and it was he who chose what words had to be written down on it.
I've heard so many times "non pas Lilie" on the mornings (Loup, you know it, just prefer to stay in bed or stuck to his mama)... that I was really happy and relieved that he wanted to tell Lilie: "Lilie you are my buddy" :)



Now we're in June, the "school" year is almost done. Tomorrow we go at a party in Loup's next school, and I also have rendez-vous in Lola's new school. Both of my babes will start some important year (first year at school for Loup, and Lola will start with hmm the "serious" school, where you learn how to read and do ugly mathematics)

time's running, and so do I :)

No comments: