Thursday, June 05, 2008

Following the calling of the mermaids

...Yup, I'm on my way to Brittany for 3 days!
Well I wish it was to follow the mermaids, but it's way less sexy, salted and refreshing: we've rendez-vous with our plumber to finally start with the main installations..
Soon I will pee in my own house and when you can't do it, you realize what *this* means! (happy sigh)

We won't have much time, but I'll also probably paint a bit some windows and doors, take care of the garden... and I will mostly spend lots of time lying down on the grass to watch the clouds running in the sky!


As for the mermaids, I followed Mahie's piece of advice, and made 2 other paintings, not of the same mermaid though :)
I'm happy, it's a lovely triplette!



For more details about the paintings, it's in the gallery

Well, I think next stuff I'll paint will be more into goblins, bats and worms, just for my own balance and sanity you know! :P

have a most wunnerful end of week!

No comments: