Friday, June 20, 2008

I exchange 2 sunny hours against 2 dark ones (fair deal!)

...it's just that I need longer nights.

I don't know why really... but I've got a very busy week! Exhausting type.
I've fallen asleep each time we've started watching Prison Break's last season... pfff! That's a sign!

Anyway, I must say Loup has been very demanding, so active and ready to do exactly what's forbidden! The opposite of Lola who's calm, concentrated and careful.
Perfect balance ;-)

But, busy as I was, I managed to start a new book, the "Saragosse" one which is so far really good (I must confess here... that I put Post-it notes wherever I stop to remember instantly who's talking! lol)

And I've also found time to start with a new painting, which already required hours of work



and with a Summer series of candle-holders :)
(the problem with them is that I can only work on them with day light... complicate)



I just hope the weekend will be ermmm more relaxing... with more time for meself!

No comments: