Thursday, June 05, 2008

If the Dead can really dance

...I guess it's because they're musically inspired!

It's not easy to share something you like. Actually I almost never do it with music, it's so personal, sharing it often feels like spoiling the BeauDy of it. You take risks, you expose something you deeply enjoy and you actually do not need any feed back on it.
Anyway, for once, I feel like sharing music I really like. I hope it will also help a bit miss mahie to recover from a bad cold! :P

I think Dead Can Dance is part of the *cosmos' music* . The kind of music that will help to relax and float above.
Thee videos below do not matter really, just feel the music. It can take you higher than expected ;-)





Well, dead Can Dance is much more than that, but it this will give you an idea.
Oh, and pssshhiittt, don't watch the videos, just close your eyes and make your imagination work hard :)

No comments: