Friday, June 27, 2008

Major treat for the ears !!!

okok, before getting over-excited, maybe you already know The website.

I used to listen music on some web radios, on yahoo too, blogradio, etc... but I have just found the most exciting website! ... do you know it already?!!!

If not, and if you enjoy music, then you must absobloodilutely register there! (and if you do so, don't forget to tell me so I can find your profile there)

Jango is a kind of *social* network dedicated to music. No don't run, the "social" side of it is wunnerful, to share stuff you like with your friends!

There you have a profile and all the kind of music you enjoy. You use it as a radio. You select your artists, then the song you "love" (played very often), "enjoy" (played regularly) and do not like (never played again).

I use some add blockers so I'm not bothered with any kind of publicity.

Here is how it looks like...

the profile box:



and here is how you select your songs, so easy, so pleasant!


click here


I really hope the access to the site won't be stopped someday (like Radioblog)
It is so so soooo good! (sowwwy but I got addicted to it!)

Oh, and while your own radio is on, the site proposes stuff close to what you like, great way to discover new bands or songs... for me anyway ;-)

No comments: