Friday, June 27, 2008

My *little moment*

...is planned for tomorrow... A FREE DAY!

I have rendez-vous there, in this most charming lil restaurant with blogger friends, some I know since ages, some I don't. Well I don't know if the meeting is secret or not (lol) so I won't give names!

A big, a HUGE thank you to my other half for taking care of the lil devils while I'll just relax!!! :)

Yeeeepeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

PS: And since the restaurant is located in a fine area for shopping (close to les Halles), other treats (my fav word of the day) should follow ;-)

(edit): Loup's really sick.... got a bad bad cold or something like that! ... ok, I'll make the shopping part really short!

(edit #2): Loup just wanted to stress his mama (grmppph!)... he slept the whole morning and now feels a bit better... pheww.

We had a great great lunch!

It was such a pleasure to get our Queenette back in Paris! (happy sigh)
And spending time with JvH, who looked happy and beauDiful (have you read her last post? I hadn't! And got really surprised :P), and sharing good laughs with Mel', Jérôme (stop tempting me with your chocolate! grrmpph), Lune and her adorable princess!
And then I had the pleasure to see Jenny again (but you were far we couldn't really talk! next time!), and it was a great honour to meet Dorian (who's said to be a star in the blogsphere! yup yup!), the talented Krysalia (Don't tell me you have not updated your bloggie since April! -faint- ;-), and the famous Samantdi who's my official copine d'apéro now! :P

Well, I can't wait for next year, sooner than later anyway!


(the pic is floutched on purpose, to preserve my buddies' privacy :P)

No comments: