Monday, June 02, 2008

Pink Floyd, Madonna, DM, Metallica,

Supertramp, SOAD, etc etc
I really enjoyed their concerts, But I tell you, my daughter on stage beat them all! hehe
(sowwy, a proud mama is this way!)


Yesterday, we were invited to see the end of the year's show dance of Lola and her girlfriends.
I took Lola there at 9.00am and the show was at 3.00pm.

And I can understand now why they needed so much time. The show was fantastic! Girls from 4 years old to 18 performing. We had actually 30 different performances, some classical, others more jazzy or cabaret-style and other more modern. Musicals, Mozart, Pink, Gwen Stefani, Bob Sinclar, Leroy Anderson, Eric Satie, etc)
What a surprise, I did not expect all that at all!


click here


I was used to the 4-6 years old training in their own way, never too concentrated, never remembering more than 2 steps. But cute, yup, so cute :-)
But their performance was perfect, so ermm professional! Wawww!
I was proud of my shrimpette, but beyond that, I really enjoyed the show! That was a wunnerful *first time* for Lola, and for me too!

No comments: