Monday, June 16, 2008

Stress and adrenalin part 1

I had some kind of busy weekend. Pretty stressing one because I ran everywhere... and also spent a lot of time thinking about next year, the fact that I don't have a "normal" job (that pays well enough), etc.
Stressing weekend but in a kind of positive way (phewww!)
As long as I can *work* from home, we'll do it this way, which makes of our lil family the priority.

Anyway, the weekend started with this meeting in Lola's new school... Her next school year in two words: much more serious and demanding.
Ok it will be fantastic too, learning how to read, count, etc. But for me, as a mama, it feels so much as another lil step towards independence. Sometimes I wish I could just keep my babes under my wings, making their life sweet and easy forever. (sigh)

Anyway, here's the typical week Lola will get:


click here


EPS=gymnastics
Lecture=reading
Français = French
Ecriture = writing
Découverte du monde = world discovery (time, space, sciences, etc)

What do you think? Not bad for a 5 years-old lil one, no?
No way she will get bored huh! :-)

Everyday she'll get some homework. hm.
Ok, I actually think we'll have fun! :)

No comments: