Monday, June 16, 2008

Stress and adrenalin part 2

(warning: don't click on the links below if you're sensitive! I don't want to provoke any heart attack... specially with Barnaby :P!)

Sooo... after a pretty busy Saturday, in the late evening I felt a bit stressed, for no real reason though...
I asked Martin to watch something that would change my mind. Like... tada.... Midsomers Murders, of course!

Well, Martin suggested (with much diplomacy! hehe) that we could watch one of our "christmas" dvds (those still under plastic, huh). And why not the one my sister offered us "28 weeks later".

Hm, oh well, ok why not indeed, that will change my mind.
I remembered 28 days later, wasn't it a bit hmm bloody?
Ok, well we'll see.

After ten minutes I was screaming under the cover! More stressed than I had been in ages!!!! My heartbeats were not under control anymore!
OMG OMG


The thing is that ok, the movie is absobloodilutely violent. Usually with a zombie movie I laugh, every 5 minutes. With this one, it happened (yeah it happened!), but twice only!

I could not sleep after. My adrenalin had reached a "coffee overdose" kind of level.
But the movie was fantastic, terrifying on many levels. What a surprise!
I LOVED it. Please, someone around must have watched it, no? I totally recommend it, when you're in the mood huh, and if you enjoy the genre just a lil bit ;-)



PS: if someone knows where I can find the soundtrack...just lemme know and you'll get a big hug from ol' Candy :P

No comments: