Monday, July 21, 2008

The cereals Monster

We were about ten on the boat, plus a dawg.
Among the sailors, there were Pierre, 84 years-old adventurer, and his good friend Jean-Marie. A great pair who crossed the world and lived the greatest adventures.

The weather was fine, just enough wind and sunshine.
Happy team, joking, sharing stories (camp-fire style).
Happy, yeah... till we got attacked!
A SEA MONSTER,
no kiddin!

In a bloody fight, we lost the dog.

I was petrified, I had seen meself in the eye of the sea Monster (remember Orca, the movie? yeah same way!)

But what really scared me was that this sea monster had the shape of a cereal Monster!
I would have laughed if its teeth were not that sharp.

How do you fight a cereals sea monster? That was going to be our main problem!



Not sure I will sail during the holidays or eat any cereals..!
And why do I only remember the most stoopid dreams/nightmares ?

What about you, what was the last dream you remember?

No comments: