Friday, July 18, 2008

Final countdown

In a week, I'll be running on the grass, forgetting shoes, time, and all the stressing lil bits of life.


I can't wait, it's just the purfect time to be away, it seems everybody's on holidays or working too hard. The blogsphere is geDing a bit slow, it's definitely summertime!

And it's getting hard with the kids around night and day here. I pray every night for a Mary Poppins (preferably a John or Bob Poppins, that would be more, ermm, *exotic* me thinks :P) to help me a lil bit.

I can hardly work before the evening, and that's a real pain in the bum. I can't find a min to read, to breathe, not a minute for meself.

Oh, talking of work, did I mention I've sold 6 candle-holders the other day (friends of friends bought them)? hehe, yup, I won't be rich but proud! :P

Anyway, I hope I can finish with this painting *in progress* before leaving. I count on the weekend for that! We'll see..

No comments: