Thursday, July 03, 2008

Frustrationus maximus

It's not even 7.00am and I'm blogging!


Too much daylight too early for me to sleep well. Oh and I could not stay in bed, my pencil and brushes were already waiting for me..

Yesterday in a second I really spoiled a beauDiful painting, a big one (36x48) that took me much time. It was really completly done. I was happy and relieved, I'll spend a relaxing evening!


(before I started with the fatal painting)

For a final touch I decided to add some Chinese ink (something that you can't work as watercolours, once it's on the paper, it's for ever and ever and ever). That was fatal: I fucked up.


That was a big HUGE frustration. Just like when you spend hours and hours cooking and burn everything.

To get rid of this frustration, I've started it all again, and that's why I woke up with the early birds :)

Gotta work, I hope my hands and brushes will behave!!!

No comments: