Wednesday, July 02, 2008

It's a kind of magic

After the purfect lunch on Saturday, I had some kind of other blogger's rendez-vous on Monday!

Bluelulie and I spent 2 hours together giggling and enjoying each other's company!

After gently smiling at every long-haired girl coming out from the metro (not that embarrassing, yet funny!), I saw Bluelulie (I had never seen her before): her beauDiful smile was telling everything!

I drank (too) many coffees with a really beautiful French *expat'*, with a great sense of humour (=close to mine! hehe), a determined, independent and sensitive woman. Lucky me!

We laughed a loooot sharing views about......... men!
Americans vs Europeans
Brown haired ones vs Blond ones
Northen vs southern ones
etc etc
hehe

(and miss Bluelulie has great tastes = ermm close to mines again :P hehe)

Ok ok, we did not only talked about men, but it was a funny girlie part! :P

Well.. I spent a great moment and I hope our roads will cross again!

I can't believe how much the Internet can be intense on a *relationship* level. The few people I've met via the internet are so precious to me. There's magic there (and I don't say that because Bluelulie could physically be the sister of Piper Halliwell!), I can't explain it really.

Now if you're very lucky I'll add a picture here. Who knows!

edit: and here is the photo! I keep it quite anonymous, to avoid paparazzi fever you know :P

No comments: