Tuesday, July 08, 2008

(little) Tragedy with a happy ending

When Martin cooked on Friday evening, he forgot to turn off the "fire" (we have gas).
So the pot spent the whole night getting hotter and hotter.

In the early morning, Martin was there (yeah I know how to keep my man in the kitchen!). He just took the pot to clean it.

But then, it was hot. VERY EXXXXxxxtremly hot!
OUCH!!!!!
He burnt 3 fingers, and couldn't do anything for the rest of the weekend (what a devil's plan, btw!)
(psshhhht...Martin, next time you can make it more simple and less painful when you want me to cook :P)

Anyway Martin is ok, probably because at the end he could enjoy my own mini Spring rolls (with meat inside and Asian fresh herbs, onion, etc). Very light (no fat there) and absolutely delicious!
I was pretty proud
(and I realize I talk AGAIN about food on the same day I talk about diet on here! lol)



It was fantasticodelicious!

No comments: