Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Summer diet (chapter #348) ...

...is a real pain in the bum (nothing new here)



Yet, there are some happy times in the life of a dieter. Like..hmm...well...lemme think!... shhhh I can't concentrate!

Oh yes, like when the diet actually works a bit! hehe..

It's just that I don't belong anymore to the (French) size 42 gang (a gang I still love, beauDiful sexy curves!). Now I'm a newbie in the size 40 gang. It feels pretty good! Ok, as I'm as small as a smoked mushroom, that does not change a lot!
hehe
But I'm proud, I make efforts, take care of meself and it works.
When I am a regular size 38er (next year maybe? I'm a slow worker!), I will have reached what I want. And the point is really not to fit to what magazines say, just to feel good in my own body. That's all what matters.

My *carrot* is a tattoo. When I close this chapter, I'll get that huge tattoo of my dreams on my back. Probably a beauDiful dragon. Good company for the lil ones, they need a mama there! :P

I told that to my mom the other day ... she looked devastated (lol, sowwy mama!) and it felt good you know (?), just like when I was 15 and wanting some piercing or whatever! lol

Her reaction really made me laugh, probably because I'm a mama now too (if that makes any sense)... and by the way I will never let my daughter do anything a bit painful like that to her body. Oh nenene!

No comments: